CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jumaat, 20 Mei 2011

What Are Words






Anywhere you are , i am near . . .
Anywhere you go , i'll be there . . . .
Anytime you whisper my name , you will see . . .
How every single promise i keep . . .
Cuz what kind of guy would i be . . . . 
If i was to leave when you need me most . . .  

What are words . .
If you really don't mean them . .
When you say them . . . .
What are words . .
If they're only for good time . .
Then they don't . .
When it's LOVE . . . 
yeah , you say them out loud . .
Those words , they never go away . . .
They live on , even when we're gone . . .

Anywhere you are , i am near . . .
Anywhere you go . i'll be there . . . . .
Anytime you whisper my name , you will see . .
How every single promise i keep . . . .
Cuz what kind of guy would i be . . .
If i was to leave when you need me most . . . . . .

I'm forever keeping my angel close . . . . .





CHRIS MEDINA :  What are words . .

^_^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

suara-suara ^_-